Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have an option for you. Our Outsourced CFO service provides you with an experienced financial professional who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can far exceed what many businesses can afford. Our Outsourced CFO services provide you with experienced support at potentially a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO. Many businesses need this type of support and help for their entrepreneurial owners, but not someone on a full-time basis. This allows you as a business owner to have someone available for situations that arise where additional expertise is required.
Some of the services we can provide include:
- Operations review to determine profit enhancement.
- Preparation of rolling company budgets that reflect expected and actual operations.
- Help determine short and long-term financial roadmap for your business to reduce / eliminate surprises and be in financial control.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business.
- Review and adjustment to financial reporting to better reflect business operations to allow for better decision process.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Compensation design and planning.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance